It’s a simple fact of running a nonprofit organization: people eventually move on, leaving a gap. But the organization’s responsibility to its constituents remains. Donors still need to be cultivated, campaigns still need to be executed, fundraising employees still need to be managed, and money still needs to be raised.
The Phoenix Philanthropy Group provides the highest-quality interim leadership and management at every level: executive, fundraising, alumni relations, administrative, or other critical departments or functions.
Areas of expertise
- Comprehensive organizational assessments including operational and administrative systems, processes, policies, procedures, staff, and volunteer leadership
- Strategic and tactical recommendations to turn-around, maintain, or grow operations
- Annual and long-range plans
- On- and off-site process, project, and people management
- Staffing of organizational and volunteer leadership
- Implementation and evaluation of plans and strategies
- Outcomes reporting
- Building or rebuilding operational infrastructures, staffs, and volunteer leadership groups
- Maintenance or expansion of ongoing operations, such as fundraising, alumni relations, etc.
- Turn-key operation delivered to new permanent leadership