Nonprofits’ very existence, and their ability to achieve greatness, requires the help of involved volunteer leaders, boards, and committees who are passionate about the organization’s mission.
The Phoenix Philanthropy Group helps organizations identify, recruit, train, develop, and retain key outstanding volunteer leaders, boards of directors, advisory councils, and steering committees who can positively impact the organization’s success.
Areas of expertise:
- Governance structures, roles, responsibilities, and policies and procedures to identify, recruit, and effectively manage strong boards of directors, advisory councils, campaign steering committees, and cabinets
- Structures and tools to help build and maintain strong internal relationships between the CEO, the board of directors, and senior staff
- Systems, tools, and training to enhance board and volunteer fundraising effectiveness
- Guidance in the identification and recruitment of high-potential volunteer leaders
- Volunteer leadership mentoring