The Phoenix Philanthropy Group partners with individual philanthropists, foundations, and corporate philanthropic offices to develop effective philanthropic strategies and programs.
Areas of expertise:
- Methodology to discover and focus on the client’s philanthropic mission, vision, and values
- Identification of priority issues, areas of interest, and types of organizations which clients seek to support
- Guidelines, policies, and procedures by which funding proposals are requested, reviewed, and evaluated
- Mechanisms by which awards or gifts are granted
- Grant- or gift-making process
- Mechanisms to evaluate return on philanthropic investment