Mergers & Acquisitions
A successful merger, acquisition, or alliance between two nonprofits can mean greater services delivered to more people in need – all without either organization losing its identity or compromising its values.
The potential advantages include greater economies of scale, improved efficiency in back-office operations, enhanced effectiveness throughout the organization, and broader constituent reach.
The Phoenix Philanthropy Group offers highly specialized experience in this area.
Areas of expertise:
- Assessment of organizational preparedness for a merger or acquisition
- Research and identification of potential partner organizations with which to align or merge
- Creation of comprehensive plans and processes to consolidate organizational cultures, human resources, operations, administrative functions, and programs and services to maximize effectiveness and efficiency without interruption of services
- Development of merger or acquisition timelines and budget
- Creation of tactical workplans including strategies to communicate with stakeholders and constituents