Alumni relations is about building and growing strong relationships between people and the institution – for life. With our broad experience in building, reviving, and running alumni relations functions, The Phoenix Philanthropy Group works with organizations to develop alumni programs, services, and events that will significantly enhance student and alumni engagement. We also help transform traditional alumni associations into global professional associations that deliver better and stronger benefits to its membership.
Areas of expertise:
- Engagement strategies to create strong bonds between alumni, students, and the institution
- Professional and personal development programs and services
- Programs and services for traditional and non-traditional students and alumni, including executive education clients, corporate clients, volunteer leaders, and more
- Innovative professional associations and networks
- Volunteer leadership and management, including boards, councils, and chapters
- Branding, marketing, and communications
- Virtual networks
- Special events, conferences, and seminars
- Measurement tools and protocols to evaluate the impact and ROI of programs and services for both alumni and the institution.